Latest Success Story
"Amy Rasdal brings a wealth of practical experience to anyone interested in launching a consulting practice. Her keen insight into the challenge of developing a new business coupled with her successful track record as a consultant makes her the ideal person to speak with- she is "the consultants' consultant". Each day I think about her guidance and advice as I grow my own practice." Learn More
Impact Consulting Workshop - 5 Sure-Fire Marketing Wins
You asked for it, you got it! A workshop on how to market your consulting business from Billable at the Beach® .
For solo practitioners and small business owners, investing in marketing can seem too risky or too expensive. However, there are some low or no cost marketing steps you can take to improve your business results. Jeff Coleman from Perspective Internet Consulting will show us five low cost strategies to improve our bottom lines. Jeff is my marketing coach so I’m excited to have him share his expertise with you!
Get Clear About Your Target Market
- Identifying your best customers
- Why specificity beats generality every time
- 3 clarifying questions
Avoid 5 Common Mistakes that Can Hurt Your Search Engine Ranking
- Can the search engines even see your pages?
- How to ensure the search engines know what each page is about
- Let Google tell you if your site has a problem
Go Local to Get Found
- Leveraging the changes in local search results
- Why a physical location matters
- Expand your local footprint
Launch an Email Newsletter
- Don’t try to be a one-shot wonder
- Educate potential customers and build trust
- Easy tools for delivering your newsletter
Determine Your Next 5 Marketing Activities
- You can only eat an elephant one bite at a time
- Don’t let the thought of marketing overwhelm you
- Choose your first five tasks to jumpstart your marketing
Date & Time:
July 14, 2011 - Deadline to RSVP
is July 11, 2011
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
6333 Greenwich Dr #230
San Diego, CA 92122
to 25 attendees per event
R.S.V.P. to Amy Rasdal